Differentiate between multiprocessors and multicomputer.
1.A computer made up of several computers. similar to parallel computing.
2. Distributed computing deals with hardware and software systems containing more than one processing element, multiple programs, running under a loosely or tightly controlled regime.
3. multicomputer have one physical address space per CPU.
4. It can run faster
5. A multi-computer is multiple computers, each of which can have multiple processors. Used for true parallel processing.
1.A multiprocessor system is simply a computer that has more than one CPU on its motherboard.
2. Multiprocessing is the use of two or more central processing units (CPUs) within a single computer system.
3. Multiprocessors have a single physical address space (memory) shared by all the CPUs
4. A multiprocessor would run slower, because it would be in ONE computer.
5. A multi-processor is a single system with multiple CPU's.
Share this Article on Social Media
All of my Scripts are ready to customized as per your requirement. Feel free to contact for script customization.
Contact me at email@example.com
"Note : It will be charged as per your customization requirement :)"
Get Updates, Scripts & Other Tutorials to Directly to your Email
Over 20000+ Happy Readers already subscribed. (We don't send spam email). Every email subscriber can get our latest updates and download our 100+ scripts.