Submit your article with us
Thanks for your interest in writing blogs for Discussdesk, a best Programming blog site and highly recognized by Web Professionals, tech savvy and programmers.
How to become a Discussdesk contributor?
Anyone can become the contributor of our site but need to follow some tips and point as below. Before submitting your article, you should consider these points:
- The content should be original and unique and cannot be republished anywhere after. You should have a blogger or genuine reader who has something to write or contribute for DiscussDesk.
- This content may be edited before publishing to ensure the quality and reach our standard.
- Article length should be more than 500 characters depending on the category of the blog.
- Please consider an image that can describe your article because an image can speak thousands of words.
- Your article should have a Title that describes your article and your detailed article.
How to submit an article?
You can send us your article by email. You just need to zip your document and images etc into one zip file and send us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will review your article and if it matches our guidelines then we will publish your article into DiscussDesk. You will get a acceptance mail back and We will publish your article into our Facebook, twitter and Google + profile.
What do you get back?
DiscussDesk is a place of sharing programming idea. So you can share your programming idea with us. In return we will publish three lines of your bio below your article that have a link into your website. You will get a direct back link for your website.
Your article will get recognized by our social media like Facebook, twitter and Google plus profile and you will get more audience for your website. We will show your profile image with your bio.
Career Opportunity with DiscussDesk
I am planning to expand my discussdesk Team (Oh! Now only me in the team). So I am looking people who believe in technology and interested to make career with Discussdesk. I am inviting technical Content writer for my blog. I am looking some passionate bloggers who can join our team to extend DiscussDesk.com to the next level.
Post: Freelance Technical Content Writer
Qualification: Passionate Bloggers, Technical Content Writer (Not More).