1.A computer made up of several computers. similar to parallel computing.
2. Distributed computing deals with hardware and software systems containing more than one processing element, multiple programs, running under a loosely or tightly controlled regime.
3. multicomputer have one physical address space per CPU.
4. It can run faster
5. A multi-computer is multiple computers, each of which can have multiple processors. Used for true parallel processing.
1.A multiprocessor system is simply a computer that has more than one CPU on its motherboard.
2. Multiprocessing is the use of two or more central processing units (CPUs) within a single computer system.
3. Multiprocessors have a single physical address space (memory) shared by all the CPUs
4. A multiprocessor would run slower, because it would be in ONE computer.
5. A multi-processor is a single system with multiple CPU's.